Oct 4, 2014
(3 years ago)
(3 years ago)
Super Mario Crossover Collect-A-Ton VersusThis is an idea I've wanted to execute for a while. If anyone would like to participate, then feel free to say so.
1. These cheats need to be activated until world 8: Always break bricks, Extra Checkpoints, Infinite Lives, Infinite Ammo, and Infinite Time.
2. These settings need to be activated: Modern Weapon System, 1 Life, Piranha Plants in All Pipes, Buzzy Beatles Replace Goombas, Strong Attacks, Keep Most Upgrades When Hit, and fast enemies.
3. Every time you finish a level or die, you have to switch to another character in a certain order. The order goes: Mario > Luigi > Link > Zelda > Samus > Pit/Dark Pit > Mega Man > Proto Man > Cut Man > Fire Man > Ice Man > Francesca/Doropie > Rokko Chan > Bass > Quick Man > Bill > Ryu > Haggle Man 3 > Sophia III.
4. If you get a game over, you can use the Level Select to go to the world you Game Over'd in. NOTHING MORE.
5. Lifelines are only useable once...an episode. Once the episode ends, that lifeline is weakened, but regenerated.
Lifelines: There are a total of 3 usable lifelines. There's Reverse, Reverse!, Warp Zone, and Character Swap.
Reverse, Reverse!: You have to reverse your left and right arrow key's functions. First time you use it, it goes for 10 minutes, then 9, then 8, etc until it reaches 3 minutes.
Warp Zone: Warp 3 Levels back, but only if your lives are at a multiple of 3. If they are at a multiple of 2, 4, or 5, you get sent back that many levels. If they're a multiple of 2 of these numbers, the lesser distance gets picked. If it's none of these, then the number closest to it will get picked.
Character Swap: You have to change your character and start over, no matter what. Unless near the end of a stage.
The basic point of the versus is to not only beat the game, but have the resources necessary to beat World 8. So death is much more punishing. So, if any of you wanna do this with me, just post a response. :3
Edit: I assume people don't edit this, but you enter a code to unlock all the cheats. UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT X (or whatever you have assigned to attack) Z (or whatever you have assigned to jump). So, yes, it is the Konami code. So, yes, this versus is possible.